International Summer School Bursary
APHIA is providing 2 bursaries to support students/scientists to attend the 2019 International Summer School in Canada.
Summer school details are available at the ASHI website:
You must apply to the summer school first and have application approval before applying for the APHIA bursary.
You must be a current financial APHIA membership (financial at the start of November 2018) to apply for the bursary.
Applicants for bursaries must supply:
- Application Approval from the Summer School (available 1st of April)
- Letter of application including statement of motivation for attending and a summary of current research or case study presentation.
- Letter of support from supervisor/head of department
- Completed application form (see below)
The closing date for bursary applications is 05/04/19. You will be informed if your application is successful or not by the 12/04/19. This application is for the bursary only.
Bursary application criteria are listed below:
- Stay for the whole duration of the summer school and attend all sessions.