Welcome to APHIA
Asia-Pacific Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics Association (APHIA) formerly known as ASEATTA endeavours:
- To promote, encourage and assist the study of Tissue Typing, Immunogenetics and Transplantation Immunology.
- To provide quality control, standardisation and other support including research advise for Tissue Typing, Immunogenetics and Transplantation
- To educate the public and the medical profession as to the necessity for a coordinated approach to the provision of Tissue Typing, Immunogenetics and Transplantation Immunology facilities.
- To establish, encourage and contribute to scholarships, fellowships and travel grants for the purposes of promoting or encouraging any of the objects of the Association.
- To provide expert opinion to government and private organisations on matters relating to Tissue Typing, Immunogenetics, Transplantation Immunology and related areas.